Individual, couple, family, and group therapy
AT THIS TIME I DO NOT HAVE AVAILABILITY TO ACCEPT CLIENTS SEEKING THERAPY SERVICES
I provide a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, where I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
Trainings, Workshops, Supervision, and Consultations
Training and Workshop topics includes:
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Self-Care for Providers
- African-Americans & Trauma
- Working with Teenagers
- Suicide Among Young Black Males
- Trauma in the Classroom
Supervision Focus Includes:
- Emphasis on proper documentation and following legal and ethical standards.
- Utilizing cogintive behavioral and psychodynamic therapy approaches and techniques.
- Learning how to truly take the culture and ethnic background of clients into consideration.
- The importance of attachment theory and how to use it with particular clients.
- Building strong therapeutic relationships with clients.
Consultation focus includes:
- Cultural Awareness
- Case consultations focused on depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and stress management with individuals. Consultation around working with teenagers, young adults, families, and couples are also available.
Please note that all trainings, workshops, and consultations can be personalized for the needs of agencies, school sites, organizations and/or individuals. My trainings, workshops, and consultations are geared to increase your professional development and growth.